Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm nuts

On May 6 (two days before my 36 bday) I will run the Avenue of the Giants 1/2 marathon in Humboldt. I'm doing this with the help of Team In Training They train me so I can be in shape for the run. My promise is to raise at least $2,200 for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to support blood cancer research. Funds raised go toward the cure of leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Check back often to hear about my journey. If you'd like to support me please click on the link to
Donate Now

Wish me luck!

I run in honor of them...
My dad:

Vanessa (click to read her story:


If you have a family member or a friend you want me to honor as I train please send me their name!

No comments: