Monday, April 07, 2008

Just Pretending

I spent the weekend doing errands to make my home life a little more settled. I felt a bit like I was wandering in no-man's land for the past few months. Living in between what was my life & what I want my life to be. So I took Friday off to get a grip on my bedroom. I finally upgraded from the "divorce double futon" to a grown up queen bed. I also got new bedding. See my pretty new place for slumber:


The next step is selecting a paint color, painting & hanging some art on the walls. By the time we need to sell the place I'm sure it will finally feel like home again.

Now if I can only get the dogs to stop digging up the plants and I remove the weeds the yard will be in respectable shape for a BBQ.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Gahhhh! No painting! Hire someone! It's worth every red cent, trust me on this. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

We miss your BBQs. :-(

SDCrawford said...

I'm just painting the small bedroom. We hired painters for the rest of the house.