Monday, November 27, 2006

Getting In The Mood

Aside from the usual CBS showing of the claymation christmas classics the following movies must be viewed to get myself into the spirit of the season.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Elf
Love Actually
Home For The Holidays
A Christmas Story
Little Woman (1994)

I hate to say it but the Jimmy Stewart classic: It's A Wonderful Life doesn't do a damn thing for me. I finally saw the show from start to finish within the last 7 years and fell asleep. The only redeeming aspect of the movie was the SNL skit about "lost footage" of the real ending where the towns folk stormed in and killed Mr. Potter.

What movie(s) set your holiday mood?

2 comments:

Jen said...

White Christmas--I know, but it makes me cry EVERY time

Joe said...

Baby Jesus Chainsaw Massacre