Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Power of 4

Four jobs I’ve had:
Parking Garage Attendant (I could be fancy & say valet but I won’t glamorize the job of parking cars in an office building.
Youth Minister
Public Relations Officer
Short order cook for breakfast shift at college snack bar.

Four Movies I can watch over and over:
When Harry Met Sally
Grease
Shag
Princess Bride

Four Places I’ve Lived:
Piedmont
San Luis Obispo
London
Oakland

Four TV shows I love:
Arrested Development
Survivor (any season)
Coupling on BBC
CSI (vegas or ny)

Four places I’ve vacationed
13 European countries in 2 months
Clear Lake, CA
Vancouver, BC
Washington, DC

Four of my favorite dishes:
My mom’s spaghetti
My dad’s tacos
My meatloaf
Jane's Coffe-Chipotle Short Ribs

Four sites I visit daily:
Dooce
Rhymes With Orange
Celebrity Fugly Fashions
Real Live Preacher

Four places I would rather be right now:
At home with my new puppy
Wine tasting in Paso Robles or Healdsburg
Camping lakeside
Relaxing at Jack’s farm.

Four bloggers I’m tagging:
Jane
Jersild
J&J
Happy & Stella

No comments: