Thursday, March 06, 2008

WARNING - gross factor 8

Below is the story of what a mother will do for the baby she loves.

On Tuesday I gave Granite one of those rope chew toys & she was so happy that it was destroyed within a few hours.

This morning when I returned from my workout she ran up to me "sat" and looked so sad. I put "sat" in quatation marks because she actually just squated. Upon investigation of her weird posture & look of confusion I found that she had ingested lots of the above mentioned rope & tried to pass it this AM. Hanging from her rear end was about one foot of rope filled poo. What's a mother to do? I wrapped my hand in TP & tried to wipe her back-end. Woops, lots of rope in that poo. I had to grab the offensive dingleberry & pull... another six inches extracted.

The poor beast was so happy to be released from the evil rope-poo-monster that was chasing her around the yard.

So, how did your day begin?

3 comments:

elainepill said...

heh heh.

brian (not me!) had to do this for pearl a couple of times. we called it the technicolor poo.

now, no rope bones! no no!

Gabe said...

oh no! sounds like a fun project. would a plastic bag or those yellow kitchen gloves work? maybe next time... :)

RedBullMom said...

Ewww. I sympathize! Having two kids is what makes this go from Gross factr: 8 to Gross factor: 3.

What a good mom. :)