Thursday, June 14, 2007

Eight Things About Me: A Meme

Janetagged me.

The rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

OK, so here we go with eight things:

1. In my mouth I have one false tooth & one baby tooth (in addition to all the regular teeth).
2. Chocolate makes me feel sick.
3. I love to volunteer.
4. I started college as a Food Science major and changed within a year when I saw that Organic Chemistry was in the list of courses.
5. I made it through high school & college without taking a chemistry course.
6. I shoplifted $1.00 make-up from local drugstore & got caught. Mothers are much more fearsome than huge security guards.
7. I fired a sawed-off shotgun.
8. I can't watch Terms of Endearment, Steele Magnolias or Old Yeller without crying.

Fine. I tag The Boy, Fuego, Weeds, Phred, Elmar, Slutty Priest, RedBullMom, and Ally Cat Mom

2 comments:

EM said...

I'll never be able to understand the chocolate making you sick thing...

Jen said...

You suck. I'll do it, but I'm not tagging anyone. I don't pass along chain letters either...