Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What's Up?

Not much really. A week ago I had my first physical exam in at least two years. The dr. asked when I had my last tetnus shot... hmm.... I can't remember one since high school. Maybe since I spend at least a week each summer at camp or on some labor intensive mission trip it would be a good idea to re-up. So I took a shot to the arm of tetnus/diptheria/whooping cough vaccine cocktail.

By 11PM I had a fever & chills. I've been sick for 4 days since. Joy!

Combine being sick with having a 12 week old puppy who sleeps no more than 4hrs in a row - I'm not getting a lot of rest.

Jane fried the computer at home so we are without internet entertainment for her. We are managing to survive somehow.

That's all the news of the moment. What's new with you?

1 comment:

PHRED said...

Tell Jane that pan-seared, baked, broiled or even steamed computer is a lot healthier than frying. Maybe a couple of low-carb floppies on the side...

I'm sitting here with the cats curled up terrified at my feet as the "bad men" pound on the office wall. I didn't realize when you installed siding you had to beat it into submission.

John's out again, but just got a 17% raise from what the grapevine says and not this time home, but the next he takes his first class on the road to becoming a Mate.

New things here and there, birthdays, ailments, trips in the planning (Going to Chicago to see Mister Tut's decor) and Myshe's glasses are still small. Oh and Santino Rice is the devil.

There's a nutshell for you. Make it pistachio, those are yummy.